Why choose Toyota Motor Insurance?
- Courtesy car* provided whilst your vehicle is being repaired by one of our approved repairers.
- Complimentary comprehensive cover for up to three days whilst driving in the EU, with the option to extend the cover period to 90 days for an additional premium.
- Personal effects cover - £500
- Medical expenses cover - £500
- Unlimited cover for child seats - if you have a child seat fitted in your car and your car is involved in an accident or damaged following fire or theft, we will pay for the cost of a replacement, even if there is no apparent damage.
- Unlimited cover for your Toyota original fitted audio and navigation equipment.
- Cover for loss of keys (includes vehicle, house and office keys).
*Courtesy car will be provided subject to availability. Will be a small A segment car such as Aygo or similar.
Our Promise to you
Uninsured Driver Promise – if you make a claim for an accident that is not your fault, and the driver of the car that hit you is not insured, you will not lose your No Claims Discount, or have to pay an excess.
|Named Driver No Claims Discount – Named drivers on your policy can now earn their own No Claims Discount, which can be used|
when they take out their own insurance with us.
|Automatic insurance transfer to a courtesy car – provided by one of our approved repair centres for the duration of the repair.