Sales Administrator Job Description
Established in 1966, SDM Group are a family run business and one of the longest standing and well respected motor groups in Falkirk. We feature brands such Toyota, Mazda, and Hyundai
SDM are looking for a qualified Sales Administrator to join our sales team for the group. You will service as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for sales representatives.
Our ideal candidate has previous experience as a sales administrator within the motor industry, is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Complete and process all vehicle orders accurately as directed by Sales Manager, in line with sales orders, demonstrations or showroom stock requirements
- Monitor vehicle availability and transit to dealership
- Collate and record all new vehicle delivery information, creating files for new vehicles into stock and stock record book; create stock cards for new vehicles
- Complete new car sales orders and PDI instructions, ensuring distribution of appropriate documentation to relevant Departments
- To Allocate Registration Marks
- Process first registration info of new vehicles.
- To complete all taxing for new and used cars, retentions and cherish transfers online
- To claim manufacturers bonuses, campaign, or sales bonuses, if appropriate
- Provide administrative support to Sales team as required and keeping them informed of customer order status
- Setting up warranties for approved and non approved cars.
- Management control on auditing.
- Assisting with any other tasks required.
- Have excellent communication skills with a professional manner
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Have excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise own workload
- Committed to providing high quality work
- Be a dependable team player
- Ability to work to deadlines
- PC literate
- Being confident throughout and collaborative
Salary is competitive.
To apply send your CV to Lisa Aitken at email@example.com
If you would like more information on this opportunity, then please call Lisa Aitken on 01324 616800, who will be happy to discuss the details further.